112025207761402950:2005/07/#112025207761402950,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, July 01, 2005

whee

I made a huge, involved post about political stuff early and closed the window, forgetting that I hadn't posted it. Oh well. Also, it seems like all of my friends are losers who don't want to update the site, either. Fuckers.

Terms for female masturbation. I think "stinky pinky" is still one of the best.

Both genders.

There's a hundred other sites too. The one I like that I didn't see was "tossing the ham javelin".

More! Vomit terms.

Yes, I'm twelve, whatever, I WILL KILL YOU, shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

gasp

okay, back to the linking.

Urban Dictionary

Japanese snacks

DUDE, I'm trying out for Jeopardy on July 28. All fingers must be crossed that I get happy categories if I make it. I'm seriously either really good, or really shitty.

Blech, stupid ass link posts. Go to Daily Kos if you want to see what I'm all worked up about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker