8295463719105154836:2007/08/#8295463719105154836,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

my host is a fucktard

I may go offline for a bit. you can use my other accounts to contact me or AIM. my host added a "promo pak" to my account, despite my repeated strident requests for them to not do it. still, they added $50 on to my bill. i've actually called them and told them not to do it ever, and yet here they are. they claim it's part of my user agreement. i agreed to pay for a certain amount of hosting, and that's it. so i may get shitcanned by the evil shitsucking assholes at GLOBAT web hosting.
if babyfight disappears for a while, that's why. never, ever use GLOBAT WEB HOSTING. They will lie to your face and attempt to extort money from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker