325102362027873876:2007/10/#325102362027873876,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I don't know

I'm trying to find a way to help my little brother. His house burned to the ground. I'm thinking I'll try to get him a generator, so we can go up there and get to work cleaning up his property.






I'm going to see what happens. I'm also going to post this in various places, and see if I can get some dough together (obviously I'll put mine in too, I have a couple hundred bucks to spend on it, I hope). A decent generator looks like about $1,200. I reckon we'll try to get the well pump working so we can hose down some hot areas. He has a well on the property so we won't be stealing from firefighters.
I'd really appreciate any thoughts or comments. Of course, if anything changes or somehow I screw up I'll return any money donated. Thanks for your thoughts and support.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I know it's possible to rent generators too, though I have no idea if any would be available right now, or if it would actually be more cost effective. But it's something to check out....maybe Craigslist or something as well, see if people who have equipment available are willing to lend it out for a bit, I've heard a few rumors that stuff like that is happening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker