4126054138228147155:2007/12/#4126054138228147155,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

desi chimes in




Devo
Jerkin' Back 'n' Forth
Now It Can Be Told: DEVO At The Palace

I know I let you tell me what to do
You were confident you know best
Now things arent working like you want them to
Your confidence is what I detest
You got me lookin up high
You got me searchin down low
You got me I know you know
You got me jerkin back n forth
You told me people like to suffer
You told me thats the way it is
You said that things were getting better
You said I should expect all this
You think its funny
But what I say is true
The reason that I live like this
Is all because of you
There is a thought that keeps me thinking
Like a stone inside my shoe
It is a vision reoccurring
A dirty window I can see you through



No comment from des

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker