4951639384034406367:2008/04/#4951639384034406367,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Monday, April 07, 2008

wow....

where do xtians get this shit?
It's funny, but I think the amount of information available isn't helping some people understand other folk's viewpoints these days, but compartmentalizing them, locking them into little groups. I heard something or read something this week that shoved that thought into my head (can't remember where)...I'd imagine there's xtians that NEVER read anything not explicitly within their belief system, unless its on some very popular media outlet. so let's say something people more open-minded are familiar with for a while, and it suddenly gets some play on TV. "How 2007!" we smirk, but it's their first exposure, say on local TV news.
I use "we" but as I was considering the thought this weekend I realized I myself am loathe to venture too far outside my own confines. Of course some of what I like to do is look at and mock those I disagree with, which carries with it some exposure. I'm sure I've got a lot more exposure to stupid fundamentalist shit than that state rep has to atheism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker