3885513374578571964:2008/06/#3885513374578571964,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Dindin

Tonight I didn't feel like spending a bunch of dough, so we went with easy and inexpensive. Walked to vons, got some firm tofu, frozen peas, and a cauliflower whatever you call it. I had a curry thing I'd gotten a couple days ago, like a solid candybar of curry. Stir fried the tofu added cauli, stir fried some more, added peas, curry bar and about a cup of water, and simmered. Then I mixed cumin, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and powder with an egg, halfcup o' yogurt, a little oil and some milk. Mix and a short rest later and I fuckin wrecked my kitchen making fry bread, kinda a poor man's naan. Sprinkled with garlic and chopped cilantro, warmed up some surpringly good uncle ben's instant brown rice, the kind in the orange pak, and combined in a huge pile on the plate. The curry was simmering the whole time I was destroying my kitchen frying bread and was delicious. So, for about $12 I stuffed me and desi silly. The pic is after the fact. Delicious...next time I'm cutting
the rec in half since I made enoug to choke a really fat horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker