3602519142947883478:2009/02/#3602519142947883478,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mike Nelson: A preretrospective preamble

Mike Nelson former writer and star of Mystery Science Theatre 3000, currently engaged in Rifftrax.com, has vowed to eat nothing but bacon for a month. Literally, nothing at all but bacon.

I have to admit, I'm curious as to what a month-long bacon-binge BM looks like. I bet it looks like bacon.

As a caveat, he's claiming he'll drink beer, wine, and martinis as well. So it could be horrifying bender-based bacon-binge BM's. Wow. Mike, you're too good for this world, we'll miss you. The bacon-based heart explosion should be spectacular, though. According to my calculations, it should cover most of the southwest in a layer of pig parts, Mike parts, and hilarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker