112205449406396204:2005/07/#112205449406396204,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, July 22, 2005

I'll tell you the BLEEP I know

This is likely bullshit. Apparently this damn movie's been going apeshit all over the place...Salon.com has a rundown on it. As far as I can tell, it's a movie about how god is described by quantum mechanics. one of the onscreen personalities is a woman who claims to channel a 35,000-year-old spirit named Ramtha...reminds me of Doonesbury, if anyone reads that (obviously, I do). Boopsie channels an ancient warrior spirit who's name excapes me, and who pops up randomly in the cute blonde to snarl and spit. It's pretty funny.

As far as I can tell the movie is, in a big way, trying to recruit people for the Ramtha cult. John Gorenfeld, who's probably my favorite journalist right now, is on it in the above-linked article (read his site for a LOT more disturbing stuff, including the GOP/Moonie operative making off with gorenfeld.com to try and mess with John for pointing out Moonies are insane). His Moonie blog is awesome, as well, and gives a lot of important background on the influence that South Korean convicted tax-evader Sun Myung Moon has on out highest elected officials, including owning the Washington Times and UPI. If you don't read anything else, read this. It's seriously fucked up.

Image used without permission. From http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger John said...

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker