113769946281225479:2006/01/#113769946281225479,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

all i've been writing are depressing angry political posts, so I'm going to write something else.

i don't feel funny today. I don't feel all that healthy either. I feel kind of like...a squishy apple. like, you can still make delicious apfelpfannkuchen out of me, but you couldn't just take a bite.

In apple-related news, Apple computer released new iMacs with Intel processors, and the worst-named Apple laptop of all time, the fucking MacBook Pro.



I don't know why, but that name fucking pisses me off so bad. It's supposedly a pretty good laptop. It's the first portable with the Intel "dual core" processors. They say it's four times faster than the same clock speed PowerPC laptops, which makes me wonder why they claimed the PowerPC laptops were faster than the Pentiums.
Hm.
Are you a bottom or a top?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker