4360058466534807838:2009/02/#4360058466534807838,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

in a slightly different direction...


I did this years ago...my friend posted it to his myspace profile, i'd forgotten about it. If I may say so myself: awesome. A little shadow behind the smurf woulda been good tho (Use transparency selection in the layers palette for the initial mask cutting out the smurf, then add the transparency of the smurf itself by creating a new layer, filling the selection you have with black, painting the smurf shape in there, selecting the new black shape, create new layer, select black shape's transparency (Command-click the palette icon), and choosing Layer>Layer Mask> Hide selection.
Then set your brush to a soft setting, blend mode Multiply, Opacity 30% or so. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker