826731599572860316:2009/05/#826731599572860316,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I forgotted to poot


yester-day was a giant pile of shit I got to live in. So no poot, and today is easy. This song has some of my favorite guitar noises evar.

Modest Mouse
Make Everybody Happy/Mechanical Birds

This Is a Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About

And I said you shouldn't make facts out of opinions
He said that I was right
You're right I knew that I was
And I'd hate to see anybody thank you
But I'd like to see you fail saying thank you though
I'm not sure who I am
I'm not sure who I am but I know who I've been
And I said you can't make everybody happy
He said you'd like to at least make yourself happy though
I'm not sure who I am
I'm not sure who I am but I know who I've been


Be sure to listen all the way through. It's kickass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker