112262165131208248:2005/07/#112262165131208248,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Jeopardy

I went up yesterday and stayed at a motel for my Jeopardy tryout today. I barely made it in time, despite being a mere .6 miles (according to google maps) from Sony Pictures, where the Jeopardy set is. I went on in with about 100 other folks and managed to blow the 50 question quiz, missing a lot of easy ones, like what "bird science" is (ornithology, I knew that, dammit) and the capitol of Bulgaria (Sofia, I knew that too). So, I blew my chance at getting on Jeopardy. The good news is that I get to try again next year (which I will).
Other than that I got to see John Otter for a short while, and Kiyoshi for a longer while, which was cool. He gave me some cool Simpsons trading cards (a game, apparently) and he gave Des some japanese chocolates, and bought us a sushi dinner, which rocked. It was all in all a fun time, and I was happy to get to spend some time out in the world with Des.
We stopped off on the way home at a view point near San Onofre and met up with the fattest squirrel I've ever seen. We fed him and his brethren many hot Cheetos, sadly to no hilarious effect. I think squirrels look evil; Desi thinks they look cute. Weirdo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker