113037191320926758:2005/10/#113037191320926758,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

hey

did anyone see that spot for the show "Trading Spouses" with the giant fatty losing her fucking mind in it? She yells, apparently in an attempt to get someone out of her house, that they're "gorgals (gargyles?) and "slykicks" (psychics??). And don't forget, she does it in the craziest fucking screeeeeeaming trailertrash voice of all time. Damn I wish baseball wasn't on Fox...my life is permanently scarred by that thing. I'll see if I can find anything online...wow, a google for "crazy trading spouses fat chick" scored right away. I claim no responsibility for anything else on that site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker