113941879506819552:2006/02/#113941879506819552,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I had to move the cat anus

I never thought I'd type that sentence, but there it is.

Garrison rocks.
So why does he still seem so small, our president? In his presidential library, he'll be portrayed as Abraham Lincoln after Chancellorsville and FDR after Corregidor, but to most of us, the crisis in Washington today stems from a man intellectually and temperamentally unequipped to rise to the challenge. Most of us sense that when, decades from now, the story of this administration comes out, it will be one of ordinary incompetence, of rigid and incurious people overwhelmed by events in a world they don't dare look around and see.

That's the last paragraph of a longer piece (fair use!) and it is excellent. I love his analogies. I'd do the "click our ad" day-pass stuff. As PZ Myers, my newest god, notes, today is a good day to do it.

My car is stupid. the latest: The windows stopped rolling up. All at once, with no warning, no note, no "Sorry for the inconvenience!" sign hung on my mirror. Just pffff and gone. The valves need adjusting, as well, which is minor compared to this annoyance. The day of reckoning draws near, car. I will pray to the almighty Lobster God to take you in his briny claw and apply Holy Pinching to your sleek, sweet sheet metal...metal that hides a rotten, black soul. I will cackle and dance as Lobster God drags you to the sea...for Lobster God waves a Kindly Antenna at Schedenfreude (Mackeral 12:27)


All praise the Lobster God! Obey or die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker