115535498617228196:2006/08/#115535498617228196,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, August 11, 2006

today

today was weird and boring, but i did dominate the puzzle. at the nearby starbucks (which was once a rally burger, big buford no onions, put the fries ON THE BURGER, thank me for that later), i took the NYT out in the yard and put a real hurting on it, 15 minutes for a friday Times is a good one for me. i do have to adjust my streak though, since last week i missed one. i'm on 9 in a row. i don't anticpate that changing, though i may have to do saturday's at a different time, since i have crap to do. why are my weekends busier than my weekdays?
last night i sat around sully's with k & j, we had pints and talked shit. good times. i hope keri figures out her cable problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker