492602925576297062:2008/01/#492602925576297062,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, January 11, 2008

err...happy new year?

I made a long and involved post for my first blag of the new year, and it sparked a massive war that forced me to take it down. the war is ongoing, even though the post was 3 days ago. wev!

I haven't got much to say to be honest. NPR did a music segment the other day, and the reporter mentioned the local band "Black Heart Perception". The other reporter corrected him, but they then spent the next few minutes talking about what a glum load of shit BHP is. Dopes.

And instead of a Black Heart lyric I'll put up a Palace lyric. Hah! I'm shifty.


Palace Brothers wiki
Viva Last Blues
Brute Choir (mp3 file)

Cow-call, and they were all calling together
describing the way to go
I never hurt someone so young
and I never held someone so sweet
Makes me want to holler with them
All the way down

All the way down
their voices show the way
how to hold it back
see the end of the day
shut their mouths, shut their mouths
and rip the pictures down
withdraw, withdraw, you live so far from town

This is what makes a thing last
won't make what didn't happen go
Take fear and call it lust
let me go lay in the snow
I cannot rest
with so many singing so many songs
and what a way of singing

Their voices are bringing trees to their knees
with nothing to say when they're speaking
They're quiet, the choir, their voices go higher
the choir, the choir, their voices go higher

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger charles said...

WAR UH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!

I only read the first part of the war causing post, it was stuck in my intertubes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker