5491718104995635334:2009/02/#5491718104995635334,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Last night


Some sirens went screaming past the house then stopped a block away, so I suited up and went to see what was happenin, with the trusty cam in tow. I ended up getting up to a cop setting up flares who wouldn't let me go in further, and said it was a fatal collision. I felt bad for poking around and just took a shaky pic of the cop.
**Update: I found this story. What a bummer. There's two guys who roll around my neighborhood on electric chairs, one that wears an American Flag helmet and helps around the church my kid goes to, and one that has no legs who I've only seen a few times. Of course, it could be someone else. But man, what a bummer. Who thinks "I'll go for a walk. I'll probably die."
On the walk home I saw some kind of rodent in the road. It would sit very still until I lifted the cam, then run slowly off in a kind of determined waddle. If I got in front of it, it would stop, then toddle away again as soon as I hit focus. I tired of him quickly. By the way, what the fuck is this thing?

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger charles said...

a mole?

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger garth2 said...

got me. i think it caused the accident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker