113994438149290592:2006/02/#113994438149290592,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So funny

so many things happening that make me go Damn, what the fuck, damn.

BUT! Still, there are things that are to laugh. Dane Cook makes me laugh, and most everyone as well, I know, I'm late to the party. WEV! I care not! Piffle and fie on your corner-pissism. Fie I say!

Never forget Group X either:


So good. Anyways. Mark was angry at me because I did not give his Dick Cheney joke the credit it deserves, so I thought I'd do it here. MARK, you useless fucker! Your fucking Dick Cheney joke was so funny I HAD AN ANEURYSM AND DIED THEN CAME BACK SO I COULD LAUGH MORE. Also, Carol wants to destroy you at Scrabble. Don't be angry.

That's a fuckin Chinese aneurysm or some shit. I have to say "AN-EE-Yer-Izz-Em" or I misspell it.

UPDATE:
You know who I'd forgotten about? Curtis Armstrong(for god's sake skip the intro)), star of Moonlighting, Revenge of the Nerds, Better Off Dead, and so many others.
Apparently he does the voice of Double-wide on Stroker & Hoop, one of the funnier Adult Swim shows out there right now. It makes a handy birthday gift on DVD in May. On the 6th. Anyways, the thing that I was wondering about was the Chinese guy in I think part 2, Nerds in Paradise, who tutored Booger on how to be as gross as possible. Ah, Snotty. He ruled:



Booger: [after walking into Snotty's room] This place is a pig sty.
Snotty: Thank you.
Booger: You should be ashamed of yourself!
Snotty: [indifferent] Fuck you.


James Hong. Curtis Armstrong. Bow down before their combined majesty. Look at it. All that majesty. Fuckin A. I'm tearing up here at the majesty. I wrote a song:

Oh Majesty
You'll make a woman out of me
I'll be all I want to be


Well, I wrote three lines and thought "this song sucks", but still, that's more than you did, you santimonious prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker