3948153773564590670:2008/01/#3948153773564590670,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, January 11, 2008

ron paul: douchebag UPDATE: Extra Rudy Rot

Here's a nice list of shittiness.

Hell, let's add one for Huckabee, too.

Why not Romney?

You know who sucks? Rudy Giuliani sucks.

Harken. They all suck! This gang of knuckle-draggers are such bald-faced power-lusters that they can barely stay facing one direction. Even "Mr. Principle" (ie, crazy) changed his view, at least publicly, on abortion (which he absolutely and completely rejects). He started saying when he got national attention that he thought the matter was best left up to the states, code for "religious leaders should be able to force adult women to do what they're told with their bodies". In the same vein, he obviously doesn't believe a woman is a real person, but simply a vessel to carry man's seed. I rather prefer the take Professor Horrible T. Muttonchops brought to the table best.

While Ron Paul and his deluded supporters bring me the most joy, the rest of the GOP field is equally mirth-inducing. Hearing someone strain, grimace, and say with a rueful shake of the head "I support Rudy Giuliani" is such a rich vein of schadenfreude for me that every time I see it I do a little ritual dance of celebration. This loathesome Huckabee character just makes me wonder how stupid, in fact, are American religious conservatives? Very, it turns out.

Wow, you know what? I completely forgot about McCain. Though at approximately 823 years old, I'd reckon there's very little he hasn't forgotten. Luckily he's mostly android by now. The only organic bits left are hollering at Alzheimer's induced torture flashbacks, and voting in favor of torture (sponsoring the bill!) by his own government.

RUDY Update: "Weirdness factor"!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger charles said...

I heard Ron Paul and Huckabee like to fuck little boys.















I may have made that up.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger garth2 said...

do it conservative style:
"some people say Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee like to double-team toddlers and high-five over their tiny shivering bodies. I would never say that."

that's the way to rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker