8994021933402932498:2008/12/#8994021933402932498,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

to marie



marie put up her favorite BPB song, so here's a kickass Palace Brothers song. My favorite Palace song...that's tough. It could be "Work Hard, Play Hard", or "New Partner", or "Cat's Blues". Those are all off of Viva Last Blues which I consider one of the greatest albums ever laid down by humanity. Will has shitloads of great songs though...there's too many to list, really.

I am one old fucktard for thinking of Bonnie "Prince" Billy as "Will Oldham's new stuff". The only time I saw Will live was at the old Off the Record in Hillcrest, and I didn't even know who he was, like 20' away, so I listened to two or three songs, went next door to a gay bar and drank. They had football on. Gay bars are, in the end (haha) still full of guys.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Marie said...

oh that was awesome. thanks! the one my sister left in my comments is fantastic too.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger valerie said...

we all should go see him in portland! March 2009!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker