5252201621728616315:2008/11/#5252201621728616315,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

have you ever seen a fist this big?

I'm watching Kung Fu Hustle on spike right now, probably one of my favorite martial arts movies ever. Stephen Chow makes movies that aren't just about fighting, but the fighting is so fuckin good and theatrical. Even dubbed, the movies (I'm including Shaolin Soccer) are just excellent. I wish I could watch it in Chinese, but I'm sure there'd be some cultural meaning lost...Still, I love these movies, they're wonderful fables. I hold them in the same esteem as The Princess Bride and Princess Mononoke (whoa, what's with the princesses?). Anyways, my disturbing Princess love aside, here's some sweet Kung Fu lovin':


Actually, on second thought I'll add some more stuff. Kung Fu Hustle is listed as under production on IMDB for 2010, which could be great. Also, since I listed those two princess movies as favorites I thought I'd throw down some clips there too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker