113994932683337173:2006/02/#113994932683337173,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

again!

You know, I have a rep for being a technophile, for loving new technologies, but it's not true. I'm a stodgy old man...when something new comes out, it takes me forever to even acknowledge it, then when I do, it's in the form of a complete cockup. Like, imagine a new technology is a massive, sleek serpent contained in it's cage, safe to admire and use for it's purpose. Instead of getting a serpent and propping it's container on my site, I have to open the cage, and confront the serpent, angrily, while still trying to use it.
"hey serpent!" I'll yell, indignant, "what makes yoiu so great?"
"Ssssssssssssssss!" the serpent will ssss.
"Oh really?!" I squeal "Say that to my face!"
and then it bites me on the face! And suddenly, I have to battle the serpent! I'm fighting this huge, coiling beast!
Damn, I think! This friggin snake is going to eat my whole face! I'd better destroy it!
But it's everywhere! I'm covered in snake-coils, and we're locked in mortal combat! I am now in a situation where I might die because I was too stupid to leave the fucking snake in the cage! I am fighting for my life against this should-be-beneficial snake!

That's how I see it anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker