114072909234837177:2006/02/#114072909234837177,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Give a little respect

I love fuckin' Erasure. I didn't remember that...isn't it weird how you can love something and forget about it at the same time? I saw them in like 1990 at UC Irvine and it ruled...Andy Bell in a green-sequined wrestling singlet talking about eating cucumber sandwiches...




Anyone else love that band? There was a show on the "gay channel", Logo, that apparently is only available on satellite? I dunno. wev. Anyways, the show was basically a whole Erasure concert beginning to end, with all the crazy outfits and dance numbers and skits. They had a couple encores, including one that was just brilliant: After going offstage, Andy and Vince came back onstage in little bathrobes, Vince with a small keyboard and Andy with his mic....they started a simple simple song with a few notes on the keyboard and vocals. It was cool as hell. Vincent had a little vehicle with all his equipment in it...it looked like the basket from a crazy hot-air balloon.

Whoa, I just went off on Erasure for a while there. I think I'm the gayest straight guy alive....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker