114444493925188709:2006/04/#114444493925188709,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, April 07, 2006

creationists = giant, towering douchenozzles

Okay. It kind of takes one's breath away, the fucking corrupt garbage that the "christians" spew in defending their bullshit fairy tales. the "intelligent design" movement, with it's combination of lies, heresy, and delusion is one of my favorites. spurned whereever truth is told, they've found their natural homes: mass media and politics.

recently a fossil believed to be 375 million years old and represent a transitional form of tetrapod was discovered and the creationists went into a tailspin. And they put together, in a rambling bullshit rebuttal of actual facts, the stupidest sentence ever published:

What remains unexplained is the dearth of so-called "missing" links.


Think that over. Pharyngula has a great rundown of that piece of semi-literate garbage.

It kind of makes you wonder what it's all for, doesn't it? I mean, isn't intelligence a virtue? I've always believed I was morally obligated to find the truth, as a matter of simply being human...that's our job. I don't know why, I don't attribute it to a creator, I just do. But these people... fucking crap, they're insane. They're not dumb, they're anti-smart. If they were just dumb, we could distract them with shiny objects and dispatch them with a blackjack. but no such luck, they move out of the way, and the only shiny objects they like are monetary in nature.

Charles Pierce, another of my heroes, has a great essay on it: Greetings from Idiot America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker