114721630406494834:2006/05/#114721630406494834,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

tuesday monday

I took friday and monday off work in anticipation of birthday hijinx (i'm an elderly man now) and nothin' happened. i had a good time saturday night with jerm and kerm and jeff an des but nothing out of the ordinary. i did drink several fruity sweet shots, so i guess that's not ordinary.

everyone seems to be on some kind of stupid existential grief-trip at the moment, and i'm not into it. i feel pretty good for an old freakin fogey, and i'd rather have a fun time than grouse and mope. i spent most of my life grousing and moping and mewling and whatnat, enough already! i'm going to be dead for so much longer than i'm alive it's ridiculous. as a matter of fact...if the universe is infinite (ie, it won't end, it'll just expand forever) than my life is comparatively non-existant, therefore i don't even exist. take that!

ah ha, but I do exist. I just farted. my wrists hurt from...uh...typing. i can hear a small child constantly turning on the speakerphone in my office (it's true, i can). so the universe will end at some point.

I guess that's kind of cool, that I exist and all. though none of you reading this have any proof of this.

you know what's cute? kittens! and babies!

Put them together? BLOODSPORT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker