114495383011493020:2006/04/#114495383011493020,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

unstoppable

the other day i was at a restaurant, and i felt happy when my food got there. i took a bite, and after a few chews realized there was a hair in it...a long one.
the nature of our mouths is for things to go in, and continue inwards, and be entered into the digestive process. i had a mouthful of food, and felt a bit awkward jamming my hand in my foody mouth to remove the hair. part of me was disturbed by the thought of swallowing some random hair (mine is pretty short, so i knew it wasn't mine. unless it was like some random rogue nose hair tucked up in my nasal cavities that got loose. but let's not think of that), and the bizarre DNA i'd be assimilating, but another part of me fought the urge to just hork up my food and dig around in it for said hair in the middle of a casual dining restaurant. so i kept subtly trying to dart my finger into my mouth and snag the fucker, and the harsh mistress that is peristalsis kept working against me, moving it further and further into my throat. eventually i gave up...and felt the hair sliding down my throat...

i felt conflicting emotions of not caring and of being grossed out. i was not sure how to feel. how would you feel? i believe my reasons for not spewing all over were valid, i mean, come on...its just a hair. We probably eat many, many more disgusting things every day.

so...why do i still feel sad about it inside?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker