112732796200885275:2005/09/#112732796200885275,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Looley loo

This is quite how i feel right now.

Wednesday is getting me down. I was so close to calling in sick, but shit, I can't miss work. I mean, physically, it's maddening to me if I miss work. I get queasy. When did I turn into that guy? I remember being a total fuckup in younger days. Now I'm all responsible and shit (so responsible I'm writing blog posts on the job...but I'm here dammit).

We watched Donnie Darko the other day, and it was cool, I'd never seen it. Anyone have a good solid summary of the plot? I believe it was something like, time anomaly, donnie's the guide, or whatever mullet lady called it, he has to die so the universe is not destroyed.

Close?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker