112479114025816546:2005/08/#112479114025816546,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fucking Assholes

I know I'm degenerating into a reliable pattern here, but dammit, I like it. It's late as hell and I should be in bed (Des has to wake up in an hour and a half to go to work), but I can't sleep. I just finished reading The Best Democracy Money Can Buy and it had me a little fired up. I read through some fun at Open Secrets (aka the Center for Responsive Politics) and goggled at how much dinero my fellow ZIP-code mates have given W, the Nation-Rapist.
I was winding down when I noticed a Coke commercial that fit nicely in with the polemics against corporate destruction of human life that I've spent the last few days poring over. The "Make it real" spots from fucking Coke make me so goddamned angry with their fake-ass "real teens" "hitting the road" to "discover" what other "real teens" are "up to" and "dispel" "myths" "about" how teenagers are lazy fucks who want to screw and eat chips (quite true in my experience as a teenager). They have these fucking retards acting like they just loaded up their own widdle station wagon and went around the country just happening upon pirate radio DJ's, jackasses with pickups full of snow, and "bicycle jousters", which is exactly what it sounds like. A few questions are left fucking begging, in loud voices like the dead people in Chile, exterminated by cola-nut corporate pressure on US government decision-making. These ass-mongering "real teens" should be lobbed into the nearest incinerator for not having the common fucking sense to see that the very idea of being a human is getting a steaming pile loaded up on top of it with their collusion on this wretched commercial abortion, in the words of Stewart Gilligan Griffin. I hate you, Coca-Cola "teen" actors, and hope you are hit with the shrapnel from the meteor strike that kills your directors, writers, creative team, board of directors, and CEO.
Corporations are the giant throbbing tumor in the brain of the world. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker