114082217529262100:2006/02/#114082217529262100,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Friday, February 24, 2006

sneak attack of the asthmatics

it's friday, i'm still homeless, yet i live.

i got red acrylic on my signed mc chris shirt, which makes me weep. There's a waitress at Penny Lane named Rani, she had a Bebop shirt on so we ended up talking about cartoons. i showed her the shirt and she yelped with joy. mc chris....#1 with the ladies. "all the sex affects my syntax".

in case you forgot, over on the right there are some links to cool blogs, well, i think they're cool. Desi's blog is over there, where you can read about what a fucker i am, and Marie's, but she's a drunk degenerate, so you take what you can get. Anger Mis-Mangement is my friend Ikoi's blog, if she hasn't had an aneurysm over recent anti-abortion triumphs. I nearly have.

sometimes the people of this country make me so depressed...they're so aggressively stupid, ignorant with a chip on their shoulder about it...it's fucked up, amazing, unbearable. The recent Dover School Board case makes me fear for our future...we actually have to file lawsuits to keep people from calling creationism science. That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard of. i mean, trying to teach creationism, be it through "intelligent design" or the newest one, "critical analysis", as science is not only fucking stupid non-science, it's fucking heretical too.

ah well. i'm going to try and reap the sweet blessings of the Lobster God this weekend....perhaps if I'm lucky I will be blessed with some of his kids to eat and turn into poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker