114192221727257579:2006/03/#114192221727257579,">

das fiten babeez

i am a dirty stinking liberal.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

on the radio

Not much of a post, but on NPR they were talking to a kollege kid with "6 blogs"! who feels people have a stick up their ass about privacy. I just thought I'd post about the question they asked him about posting about the interview, where he previewed his post.

But they said his "blog" is on myspace? my ass. myspace is News Corp. bullshit. Avoid at all costs.

Of course, I have a myspace account too. But it's a kitten with one eye.

In other news, xenophobia sucks. these congresscritters are all up in arms over the Dubai Ports deal, which I agree deserves consideration, but not for the reasons they gave...which seem to amount to "b-b-b-b-ut they's A-rabs!" Not so good. How about the fact that it's a state-owned company, and that state is known for money laundering for terrorists? That's a lot better reason if you ask me.

B-b-b-but they's A-rabs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hey! This is copyright me. Don't steal shit, obby. eXTReMe Tracker